We want to welcome you to our Nephrology practice. To help make your first visit to our practice as smooth as possible, please read the information on this web site. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office(s), practice hours, payment policies and more. And, you can save some time by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening carefully to our patients in a relaxed atmoshere.
- Treat everyone in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Timely office visits, appointments, and return of your phone calls.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations in every way possible.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit. Bring these papers along with the following items:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Items that will be needed at your visit
Your referring doctors office visits for the last year.
- Your doctors labs for at least 1 year. (Up to 3 years preferred)
- Bring all of your medications and your medication list.
- Drivers license
- Insurance card
- Written questions for the visit.
- Verify and bring payment for your visit
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site and other web sites. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with Dr. Walls. We look forward to your first visit.